Cold Kirby Village Hall > Bookings
The village hall is available for hire at £7 per hour for local residents and £10 per hour for others. A heating charge of £2 per hour applies between October and May.
Facilities include kitchen, smaller meeting room and community library, tables and seating for up to 70 people with tables and .more, theatre style.
UNFORTUNATELY, ON ACCOUNT OF THE CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC THE HALL IS CLOSED TO ALL EVENTS AND BOOKINGS FOR THE TIME BEING. WE PLAN TO REVIEW THE SITUATION IN SEPTEMBER. WE ARE HOWEVER ACCEPTING PROVISIONAL BOOKINGS FROM OCTOBER. AMNY BOOKING WILL HOWEVER BE SUBJECT TO CANCELLATION IN THE LIGHT OF PREVAILING GOVERNMENT GUIDANCE.
For further information and future bookings please use the enquiry form or contact:
Fiona Tamkin on 01845 597884
Basic Rules for Hall Hire
- The water will be on by the time you arrive
- Please turn off all taps when finished and check all heaters and lights are off
- All pots, glasses etc to be washed and put away
- Dishwasher instructions will be near machine
- Please ensure no food is left in the fridge
- Please return key to person you got it from
- Please take all rubbish away
Any electricity used as a result of heaters or appliances being left on will be charged at cost.